We disclose information about capital adequacy in accordance with the principles set out in our information policy. It takes into account EU and national laws, including the requirements of the so-called CRR regulation (Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No 648/2012), and other Commission (EU) implementing regulations regarding CRR (so-called technical standards), the Banking Law and the Recommendations of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
Our information policy defines:
- what information we disclose,
- when we limit the disclosure of information,
- how we check and approve the information being disclosed,
- when and how often we publish information,
- where and in what form we publish information,
- how we verify the information policy.